VEN Systems is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Statement of Privacy explains what personal information we collect from people visiting our website, when we collect it, how we use that information, who has access to it and how you can control this by requesting what information we have about you, telling us how we can use it, or by asking us to delete your information from all of our systems.
The information in this Statement may change from time to time, we will update you if there are any major changes, please check this page
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect might include your name, email address, telephone number, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
When do we collect it?
How is it used?
· We may use your information to:
· process orders that you have submitted;
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
· dealing with entries into a competition;
· seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
· notify you of changes to our services;
· Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns or promotions of our associated company’s goods and services;
· process a job application.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access?
We will not share your personal information to anyone outside of VEN Systems. We will never sell your data and we promise to keep your data safe and secure. If you submit your name, phone number and email address through one of the forms on our website, your data will be stored securely in our Microsoft Dynamics CRM database and as email on our Microsoft Exchange server, to which only marketing personnel, company directors and HR staff have access.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by visiting or by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on +44 (0) 20 7096 1446 or by post at the below address.
VEN Systems Limited
5-6 Bath Place,
London, EC2A 3JE
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
· access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
· require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data;
· require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
· object to the processing of your data where the organisation is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; and
· ask the organisation to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override the organisation's legitimate grounds for processing data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Douglas Breaks, Company Director, email@example.com. If you believe that the Company has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.